RMS Website Privacy Notice
Last updated: September 14, 2018
This RMS Website Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") governs the manner in which Revenue Management Solutions, LLC (the "RMS," "we" or "us") collects, uses, processes, maintains and discloses information collected from you ("you" or "your"), as well as other users ("Users," and each a "User"), through the publicly available pages of our website located at https://www.rmsweb.com/ ("Site").
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect through our Site, how we use or process this information, who we may disclose this information to, and how we protect your information. This Privacy Notice also tells you how to reach us with any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data privacy practices, how to update any information we collected about you through our Site, and how to opt-out of receiving information or mailings from us.
1. Personal Information Collected
As used in this Privacy Notice, "Personal Information" means any information that may be used, either alone or reasonably in combination with other information, to personally identify the specific individual to whom such information pertains.
1.1. Contact Us
You may voluntarily contact us by submitting Personal Information, such as your name, email address and messages, via a web form available on our Site. Personal Information collected by the “Contact Us” feature are used to contact you to respond to your inquiries, and are not used to add you to our newsletter or another unsolicited marketing message (unless you also otherwise provide us with your Personal Information for those purposes).
2. Information Collected Automatically
While you are browsing the Site, we automatically log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, certain other technical information, including your browser type and connection speed, and your activities while using the Site (such as the pages you visited, click rates, time spent on pages, etc.). When you access the Site from a mobile device, we may collect information from that device, including your IP address, browser type, and device type, and other usage information about your device.
In order to personalize and enhance your experience on the Site, we may also collect information through the following technologies:
- Log Files on Our Sites. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ("IP") addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small graphic images or other web programming code that may be included in our Site pages or other areas of the Site. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Users of our Site. Unlike cookies, which are typically stored on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. Web beacons or similar technologies help us better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is effective, counting the number of Users of the Site, monitoring how Users navigate the Site, or counting how many emails, articles or links were actually opened or viewed.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our Site and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for a certain service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but some parts of the Site may not work without these Cookies. These Cookies do not store Personal Information.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are Cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of Users and to see how Users move around and use our Site. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are easily finding what they are looking for. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies. These are Cookies that are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These are Cookies that record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third-Party Cookies. The use of third-party Cookies is not covered by our Privacy Notice. We do not have access or control over these Cookies. You may visit the third-party links below to opt out of their tracking and learn about their privacy practices. However, we are not in control of the location of the instructions and information provided by the third parties below and, therefore, you may have to locate the particular instructions and information for the respective third party if these links are no longer current.
3. The Purposes for Which We Use Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us as follows:
- to provide you the information, content, services, and products you requested;
- to respond to your questions and comments that you communicate to us through the "Contact Us" feature on the Site, to respond to your customer service requests and support needs, or to respond to your other requests;
- to send you information and messages, such as news, updates and related product or service information;
- to provide, analyze, administer and improve our Site;
- for developing analytics, to perform business analyses, or for other, similar purposes to improve the quality of our business, our Site and the content, products, or services we offer;
- for recruiting and human resources administration purposes;
- to create aggregated, non-personal information, and/or de-identified information; and
In addition, we may use your Personal Information as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
4. Data Security
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures (including technical and organizational measures) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any Personal Information we receive about you through the Site. For example, the Site is protected by secure socket layer ("SSL") technology. However, there is no guarantee, and we cannot guarantee, that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. When you submit information to us through our Site, you should be aware that your information is transmitted across the Internet and that no method of transmission over the Internet is completely or 100% secure. Please note that emails, live chat messages and other communications you send through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for the length of time needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
6. How We Disclose Personal Information
We do share your Personal Information with our third party service providers who assist us in operating our Site, as described below. Also as described below, we may release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site’s policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. Please note that, in additional to the sharing of your Personal Information (as described below), de-identified or aggregated User information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The following describes how we may share your Personal Information:
- We may share your Personal Information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to assist us in operating our Site, performing analyses with respect to our Site, help fulfill requests made through our Site, and providing certain other components or features of the Site.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- We may share and transfer your Personal Information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the Company or its assets. We may transfer or assign this Privacy Notice and any Personal Information to a third-party entity that acquires or is merged with as part of a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, transfer of the Company or its assets, or other change of ownership.
- We may share your Personal Information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
7. Your Choices and Rights
7.1. We strive to maintain the accuracy of any Personal Information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us any such information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email or mail, the information in our records and/or files. If you wish to make any changes to any Personal Information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
7.2. Privacy Questions. You may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following mailing address. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
ATTN: Privacy Notices
Revenue Management Solutions, LLC
9020 North May Avenue, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
7.3. Commercial Emails. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future commercial emails, please use the unsubscribing method stated in the commercial email, or send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE. We will remove your information from our records immediately. Please note that your request not to receive future emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature.
Our Site is neither intended for nor designed to attract users who are under the age of 18. We are committed to preventing the unintentional collection of Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 whom you have reason to believe has provided his or her own Personal Information to us, you have the right to request the removal of that child’s Personal Information from our database. In order to request such removal, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be required to verify your identity as the child’s parent or legal guardian in order to have their Personal Information or Personal Information removed. Otherwise, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from Users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
9. Your Consent
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes intended and as detailed in this Privacy Notice, unless we have obtained your consent to use it for other purposes. By using our Site, you consent to our Privacy Notice. Our Site is based in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of Personal Information about you in the United States.
10. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new Site features, products or services we offer, and how it may affect our use of information about you or to update the manner in and means by which we collect, store, use, disclose and share your information. If we make any material changes to this this Privacy Notice, we will post a notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
11. Contacting Us
If there are any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, you may contact us using the information below.
Revenue Management Solutions, LLC
9020 North May Avenue, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73120